LOST IN TIME…

Through the Autumn term, Year 6 children at St. Edmund’s and St. Patrick’s have been travelling back in time after receiving a strange box/suitcase belonging to a boy called Tristan.

Who was Tristan? Why did he pick us? More importantly – where is he now?

The ViewerAfter making kaleidoscopes and using our inference and predicting skills, we were ready to travel back in time. Our mission… to locate this missing boy!

Which era would you like to travel to?

21 thoughts on “Lost in Time

1. Elsy

I would like to go to the Tudor period or the Roman period because I would like to see how they punish people and how they live their lives.

Reply
  2. Etie

I would like to go to 1600’s and witness how Shakespeare got his ideas and motivations for his famous pieces like ‘Hamlet’ and ‘Antonio and Cleopatra’. Thank you.

Reply
  3. Sevanah(sev)

I would like to go back to the time of dinosaurs because I would like to see a dinosaur and feel it’s skin and how short or tall they were.

Reply
  4. Glory Mikey

I would like to go back to the Galápagos Islands. (Glory) I would like to go back to when Shackleton was on the earth.(Mikey)

Reply
  5. Luisa

I would like to travel back in time to the Victorian time to understand how children worked and maybe try it myself.(Luisa)

Reply
  6. Kennel (KK)

I would maybe like to go back in time to see when Jesus was born, to see how life was when. They didn’t have any technology, and how they treated each other.

Reply